Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lindsey's Winter Shoot

HOORAY! It's my first post on my new blog. (Pat on the back to ME!)

Welcome to CITRUS CO. PHOTOGRAPHY'S BLOG! Stay tuned for many more photos as I fatten my portfolio. 

This shoot was COLD to say the least. Lindsey took me to Edwin Warner Park where there are some beautiful spots to shoot. We didn't get to adventure very much because our hands, toes and fingers were going to fall off. Lindsey was a trooper despite the 20 degree weather and we got some great shots! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?






























If you are in the Nashville area, I'd love to shoot you, your family and/or loved ones. Please visit my website at www.citruscophotography.com for more info or email me at citruscophoto@gmail.com to book a session or for pricing details. 



1 comment: